One thing I've seen this year is that the Pre Black Firday deals have been SOOOO good! The cooler weather (60's-70's in Texas) has me itching to update some items in my wardrobe and I found some real steals this week. I love following fashion bloggers and drool a little over their cute outfits, but let's be real... I live in Texas the high this week was 80 degrees and it's practically Thanksgiving. I don't need 15 new trendy sweaters, I'll get to wear them 2 times this year and they'll be out of style by the next cool front. I need pieces that can be dressed warmer with a layer and by that afternoon I can shed that sweater.
- Foldover One Shoulder Bow Front Peplum- $18 Ok, probably not a fall/winter piece. I just couldn't pass up the price and that sweet bow. I can't wait to rock this top with my favorite distressed jeans and wedges in the spring.
- Exaggerate Bell Sleeve Gingham Dress- $14 !!! Love me some gingham print and a long sleeve dress. I plan on wearing this to work with my Tory Burch brown riding boots and a statement necklace. This would be the perfect gameday dress! SEC football means looking cute and the needing to be comfortable.
- Shirt Dress- $21 This dress is currently 60% off and is a perfect work day wear. I'm planning on patterned tights and black boots/heels. I love that the collar isn't just a peek in the front, you can see it all the way around which I think makes the dress look much more expensive.
- Bow Tie Neck Frayed Trim Tweed Dress- $24 This once is 50% off! There's something about frayed tweed that just feels like Chanel, but since my budget doesn't allow for Chanel I think this is a great fit. I'm planning this to be my Christmas Eve church dress, black tights, black shoes, and possibly a leather jacket (if it's cool enough!).
- Crochet Pom-pom Trim Lace Dress- $24 If you asked my friends which dress looked like me, they could have picked this one out of a line up of 100 dresses. I love the femininity, I love the large lace pattern, I love the light pink color. This one doesn't even need a description.
All of these steals were found from SHEIN I would normally be very wary of a website that offered this cute of clothes at such a reduced price, but they offer free returns, and they have a system on their website where real girls can go on an post pictures of themselves in the clothes, including a description of the fit, quality of material, etc. I LOVE THIS FEATURE! I'm petite 5'2", but I have a larger bust DD, so I immediately look for girls who have similar measurements as me to see how it looks on someone built like me. So there's not real loser here, if you don't like it, send it back!
My package delivery date is set for 11/24, so I can't wait to try these goodies on.